Camellia Heydari Mokri
Ms. Mokri’s international litigation and arbitration practice is focused in the areas of commercial disputes and jurisdictional matters, involving foreign sovereigns and multi-national corporate entities. Ms. Mokri handles a wide variety of international matters. She utilizes strong writing, oral communication, her detail-oriented nature, and multi-lingual skills to achieve the best possible outcome for clients engaged in complex disputes.
Ms. Mokri joined the Law Offices of Charles H. Camp, P.C. in January 2016 after working at Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS) in New York City. During law school, Ms. Mokri interned at Ladas & Parry LLP, supporting its Trademark practice in obtaining, enforcing, and defending trademark rights in the United States and across the globe. Prior to that, Ms. Mokri worked in the Access to Justice Program in the Brooklyn Civil Court’s Consumer Credit Division, providing legal guidance to indignant individuals and facilitating settlements on their behalves.
Ms. Mokri is a graduate of New York Law School, where she was both a ranked competitor and a coach on the Moot Court Association.
- International Litigation
- International Arbitration
- International Debt Recovery
- Domestic Enforcement of International Judgments
- Maryland Bar Association
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District Court of MD
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- New York Law School, J.D., 2014
- University of Maryland – College Park, B.A., Criminology and Criminal Justice, 2011
- Farsi, professional proficiency
- Spanish, limited working proficiency
- International Bar Association (Arbitration Committee)
Contact Camellia Mokri
Direct Dial Telephone: 202-552-0028
Cell Phone: 301-922-6678